Job Title : Laboratory Assistant
Vac. Number : BS/20/27
Grade : BS10
Number of posts : 1
Duty Station : Lilongwe
Responsible to : Senior Laboratory Assistant(BS9).
To keep the laboratory environment clean.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning laboratory apparatus and equipment;
- Sweeping, mopping and dusting the laboratory;
- Washing and pressing laboratory coats;
- Initiating disposal of obsolete samples and waste;
- Preparing samples for physical and chemical testing and
- Writing weekly reports of activities.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must possess a Malawi School Certificate of Education with at least two (2) years of experience in laboratory environment.
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above specifications should submit written applications letters accompanied by comprehensive and up to date Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic certificates with at least three traceable referees in a sealed envelope to the following address before close of business on 30th June,2020.
Malawi Bureau of Standards
P. O. Box 946
Note: The Malawi Bureau of Standards is an equal opportunity employer therefore females are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.