MBS has a procedure for use of Management Systems Certification mark that it authorizes certified clients to use.
The Management System Certification Mark of the MBS shall only be used:
- With the name of the certified company;
- With the certificate registration number;
- With reference to certification standard;
- Within the validity period of the certificate;
- Within the certified scope/area;
- By the certified company (the legal first owner);
- Without any changes;
- In colours as specified by MBS and with the possibility to alter the size but maintaining the dimensional ratios of the mark;
- On documents, surfaces or advertising media;
- On general company documents with a clear description of the certificate coverage/scope;
- Not on products, nor on “primary packaging”. However, the mark may be used on product packaging provided that the following text is included in a manner that makes it obvious that the text and certification mark are linked: “Manufactured under a management system certified as complying with MS-ISO 9001/MS-ISO 22000 by an accredited certification body”.
- Not on laboratory test reports, calibration or inspection reports because such reports are deemed to be products in this context.