MBS shall withdrawal of certification in the following cases:
- Failure to resolve the issues that have resulted in the suspension in a time established by MBS may result in withdrawal.
- The audit client has voluntarily requested to withdraw the certification.
- Termination of the certification agreement.
- Not providing evidence and/or ineffective evidence provided of correction, root cause analysis and corrective action within 90 days of the nonconformities.
- The client’s failure to pay annual and certification fees.
Upon withdrawal, the client shall to return certificate to MBS MSCD. The client shall also pay all the payments due for MBS MSCD. For those that are paid annually, the amount to be paid shall be calculated on pro-lata basis.